Prescription requests require 48 working hours to process. Repeat requests can be submitted by:
- Hand your repeat slip to your local pharmacy
- Drop your repeat slip into the prescription box at reception (You should only use this option if you are attending the surgery for another reason such as an appointment - please do not come to the surgery just to drop off your prescription request)
- Call the surgery prescription line on 01346 586060
- Email the Prescription Desk on email@example.com
- Postal requests can be completed by providing self addressed envelopes
Please allow 48 working hours, (longer for postal requests) excluding weekends and Bank Holidays, for your request to be processed. This prevents unnecessary administration by reception and enables the surgery to operate more efficiently. Any problems please telephone the surgery.
In certain situations you may require to place an order for medication that is not included on your repeat list. This is known as a special request. These medications have to be processed by the GP or prescribing pharmacist and will only be issued if clinically appropriate. Please ensure you allow 48 working hours for these requests to be completed.